Join the team – Lettings Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven Lettings Administrator who is process driven and has a keen eye for detail, to join our energetic and dynamic team at The Letting Game.
We’re looking for someone with an administration background with good knowledge of Office 365 products, who can pick up new systems quickly and thrives in a busy environment, whilst having the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Upto £25,000 per year (dependent on experience)
- Processing tenancy applications and checking tenant referencing for new and existing tenancies
- Checking paperwork, uploading documents and sending drafts for approval
- Providing accurate information and updates to Landlord and Tenants
- Conducting right to rent checks
- Obtaining and organising the necessary certification such as gas safety certificates, electrical installation condition reports and energy performance certificates
- Checking necessary registers to ensure certificates have been carried out by qualified and competent persons
- Processing invoices and arranging inventories
- Answering external and internal calls, arranging viewings and dealing with queries and directing where appropriate
Essential experience and skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong IT proficiency and good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate information at all levels in a clear professional manner
- Strong desire to succeed and a genuine interest in property and people
- Good management and prioritisation of workload
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and deadlines
- Able to work individually or in a team, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to work
- A full driving licence as well as your own transport
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administrator or secretarial role, but no property or lettings experience is required.
- Experience in public facing customer service roles
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Experience in an administration/secretarial role
What’s on offer?
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) Upto £25,000 per year
- 21 days annual leave (starting entitlement) plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
- Sick pay
- Charity leave
- Working from home opportunity
- Unbeatable company culture and supportive team environment
- Casual dress code and some work wardrobe pieces paid for
- Fleet of company electric vehicles available for business travel
- Full funding towards the Level 3 Technical Award in Lettings and Property Management
- Quarterly company social events
- Free on-site parking
Please fill in the below if you’d like to apply for a role or just send us your CV for future opportunities.