£2750 pcm Deposit £ 3173 - fees apply
5 Bed House to rent
Newly refurbished to a modern spec, this fabulous five bedroom house in Bedminster Down will ideally suit a group of up to five professionals. Offered part-furnished and available from the 9th February.
Annabelle will be running this viewings at this property, so book yours today!
What it's like?
This semi detached house has been extended and fitted out to a smart and modern specification, with accommodation including five double bedrooms and three stylishly appointed shower rooms – two of which are en suite. The communal areas feature a contemporary kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine, as well as a living and dining area. There is an enclosed lawned garden to the rear and driveway parking at the front.
Tyntesfield Road is situated in the residential area of Bedminster Down, with nearby bus routes into Central Bristol. Bedminster’s West Street is in walking distance and a number of amenities are available in the local area.
- Stylish modern interior
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Garden and parking
- Near bus routes to Bristol City Centre
- Applicants need to earn 2.5 times the rent in order to qualify to rent the property.
- Access to the loft will not be permitted.
o Structure Materials – Standard
o Electricity supply – Mains
o Water supply – Mains
o Sewerage – Mains
o Heating type – Gas central heating
o Broadband – Standard, Superfast and Ultrafast (source: Ofcom)
o Mobile signal – Good (source: Ofcom)
o Building Safety - No issues
o Restrictions – None
o Rights and Easements – None
o Flood risk – Surface water high risk (source: gov.uk)
o Planning Permissions – None
o Accessibility – Good
o Coalfield / Mining area – No
o Room measurements stated in this listing can be found on the floor plan and are for guidance only and may not be accurate.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days