£3495 pcm Deposit £ 4032 - fees apply
5 Bed House to rent
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- modern fixtures and fittings
- for academic year 2024-25
- off street allocated parking
- plenty of amenities nearby
High-Spec five double bedroom four bathroom house in Kingswood, offered fully furnished, with white goods included and available from 5th August 2024.
What's it like?
The property is located on Syston Way, just a short walk from the plenty of amenities on Kingswood High Street nearby including the shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs and supermarkets. There are regular bus links nearby travelling in to the City Centre as well as being within ten minutes drive to Eastgate Retail Park which is home to a Large Tesco's, Asda Living, fast food restaurants and an IKEA. The property is also only ten minutes from UWE's Glenside Campus and is within close proximity to plenty of parks and greens including Kingswood Park, Barton Fields, Eastville Park and St Georges Park.
The whole property was renovated throughout in Summer 2023 to an exceptionally high standard throughout, including a brand new kitchen, four brand new bathrooms each with a smart suite and tasteful tiling in place, new décor including a feature wall in each bedroom and new flooring and carpets throughout. The house has been finished with contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout, including the ceiling lights, TV in each room, bedside lamps, curtains and blinds and stylish furnishings.
The house briefly comprises; a spacious open plan kitchen / dining room with modern fixtures and fittings, the kitchen area is offered with white goods and integrated appliances and has a large dining space, finished with stylish lighting fixtures and a beautiful dining table. The lounge area is furnished accordingly and benefits from having a wall mounted television included and access out to the garden.
There are five double bedrooms spread across two floors, the first two being on the ground floor, three further bedrooms on the first floor which also each have an en-suite shower room and a spacious family bathroom with a bath tub in place and shower above the bath. Each bedroom is furnished with a double bed and mattress, desk, chair, bedside table, chest of drawers, drawers, TV mounted to the walls and wardrobe or hanging space. They are finished tastefully with a feature wall each, faux plants, new curtains and bedside lamps.
The property also benefits from having high speed broadband included in the rent, gas central heating, double glazing, storage space, a downstairs WC, a private, low maintenance courtyard garden and two off street parking spaces at the rear of the property.
- Renovated in 2023
- Five double bedrooms
- Internet included
- Three en-suite bathrooms
- One main bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Open plan kitchen / dining
- Close to amenities
- Regular bus links nearby
- Close to local parks & green spaces
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days