£3400 pcm Deposit £ 3923 - fees apply
4 Bed Terraced House to rent
- recently refurbished
- close to gloucester road
- walking distance to the city centre
- white goods included
- close to temple meads train station
A good-sized four double bedroom terraced house located in Stokes Croft, offered fully furnished with white goods included and available on the 7th August 2024.
What's it like?
The property is in a highly sought-after location in the heart of Stokes Croft and is surrounded by bars, restaurants, and shops. It offers great access to the City Centre and is within a short walk of Bristol Harbour and Wapping Wharf with its many restaurants, bars, and entertainment. The property is within a short walk of Bristol University while also being on a main bus route to UWE. Bristol Temple Meads Train Station can be reached within a fifteen-minute walk and motorway access can be easily reached within minutes.
The house was refurbished throughout in summer 2023 and bright and modern throughout. Set over three floors, the property briefly comprises; a large living room on the ground floor, leading to a large three-piece bathroom and galley-style kitchen with a washing machine, fridge freezer, oven & hob. there is also a separate downstairs W/C to the rear of the kitchen. On the first floor there are two of the double bedrooms and lastly, on the top floor there are the final two double bedrooms, all of which have been furnished as study rooms.
The property also benefits from rear access and a small patio at the back of the property.
- Student property
- Four Double bedrooms
- Recently refurbished
- White goods included
- Sought after location
- Surrounded by amenities
- Easy reach to UOB
- Bus links to UWE
- Walking distance to Bristol Bus Station
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days