£4320 pcm Deposit £ 5981 - fees apply
6 Bed House to rent
- walking distance to uwe
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- cleaner included
- close to local high street
- white goods included
A beautifully presented large six double-bedroom student house available in Fishponds, offered fully furnished with white goods included and available from the 27th September 2024.
What’s it like?
The property is situated in Fishponds which has lots of local shops, pubs and restaurants, whilst also offering regular bus links traveling into the City Centre, up to Filton & Cribbs Causeway and fantastic motorway access. It is within a fifteen-minute drive to Cabot Circus, Temple Meads Train Station, Park Street, Gloucester Road and Bristol Bus Station. The property is perfectly located for any students who would be attending any of the UWE campuses, with the UWE Glenside or St Mathias campus being within a five minute walk.
The property briefly comprises; a downstairs toilet and a separate shower room, leading into a large open-plan kitchen/dining room, there is also small utility area just off the kitchen which will lead into the garage area, with white goods including two fridge/freezers. On the first floor are the first three double bedrooms, all which are furnished as study bedrooms and the main bathroom, which includes a bath, shower-over-bath, toilet and sink; this then leads to the top floor where the final three double bedrooms are. Outside, you will find a large mature garden that is beautifully presented and also benefits from rear access out to the fields behind the property.
The property also benefits from a twice-monthly cleaner of communal areas, gas central heating, driveway parking for one car and on-street parking in the local area.
- Renovated throughout in 2023
- Easy access to the City Centre
- Walking distance to UWE Glenside and St Mathias campus
- Driveway parking
- Selection of supermarkets available nearby
- Green spaces and parks nearby
- Close to Eastgate Retail Park
- Close to Abbey Wood Retail Park
- Cleaner for communal areas
- Regular bus links
- Easy access to Temple Meads Train Station
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days