£1300 pcm - fees apply
2 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- close to gloucester road
- allocated parking
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- council tax band b
- open plan living space
- good motorway access
- regular public transport links
- close to cribbs causeway
- communal garden
A well-presented unfurnished two double bedroom ground floor apartment, situated close to Southmead hospital in Horfield on Sevastopol Road. With an allocated parking space, plenty of amenities close by and a short walk to Gloucester Road, this apartment is a must see.
Annabelle will be running the viewings on this must have property so book yours today.
What’s it like?
In a highly sought-after location at the top of Gloucester Road, this modern flat has an open plan lounge/ kitchen / diner with fitted integrated appliances including a washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and hob. The apartment also has two double bedrooms one with built in wardrobes, and a separate bathroom with an over bath shower.
Annabelle’s local highlights
- Communal Green space opposite the apartment
- Great local transport
- Sports centre within a minutes’ walk
Need to know:
To be able to rent this property applicants must earn a minimum of 2.5 times the rent.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days