£1800 pcm Deposit £ 2076 - fees apply
2 Bed Apartment to rent
- council tax band d
- white goods included
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- epc rating c
- ideal for professional couple
- lift access
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- easy access to city centre
- selection of shops & restaurants nearby
With rare and spectacular views towards the floating harbour and City, a tranquil location only minutes from the heart of Bristol and nearby access to national transport links, this two bedroom apartment offers an ideal waterfront location to enjoy all that city living has to offer. The apartment will come unfurnished with white goods and is available from the 5th of December 2023.
Annabelle will be running the viewings on this delightful property so book yours today.
What’s it like?
This apartment has been sensitively designed by specialist developer Change Living, retaining period features where possible and this well-proportioned two double bedroom new home also has an en-suite shower room to the principle bedroom & balcony with water views. The apartment is situated on the first floor of this recently developed building, is presented to the highest of standards, this is not to be missed!
Annabelle's local highlights
- Iconic location on the river
- City Centre on your doorstep
- Permit parking available in the area
- To be able to rent this property applicants must earn a minimum of 2.5 times the rent.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days