£2900 pcm Deposit £ 3346 - fees apply
4 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- plenty of amenities nearby
- easy access to city centre
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- sought after location
- regular public transport links
- for academic year 2024-25
A spacious four double bedroom semi detached student house in Fishponds, with a front and rear garden offered fully furnished with white goods included and available on the 20th August 2024.
What’s it like?
The property is located on Manor Road, a stones throw from the UWE Glenside Campus, it is fantastically located for access to plenty of amenities including the shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs on Fishponds Road. Local parks including Snuff Mills, Vassells Park, Stoke Park Estate and Eastville Park. It has a choice of supermarkets available within a five minute walk including a Lidl, Aldi, Morrisons and Sainsburys and the property is just five minutes drive to Eastgate Retail Park which is home to an IKEA, large Tesco, Asda Living, fast food retailers and homeware shops and ten minutes drive to Abbey Wood Retail Park. The house is brilliantly located for easy motorway access and also offers regular bus links travelling into the City Centre, Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and Temple Meads Train Station, whilst also only being a ten to fifteen minute drive.
The house is spacious and neutrally decorated throughout, it briefly comprises; a large open plan kitchen/living/diner which is furnished accordingly, the kitchen area is well equipped with plenty of cupboard space and is offered with a fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and hob, there is a sunny conservatory lounge just off it which opens out to a large garden. There are four double bedrooms, all of which are furnished accordingly with a bed and mattress, wardrobes and a desk with a chair. There's also a bathroom which has a white suite with a shower above the bath.
The garden is of a generous size and has a decking area as well as lawn, it has a shed in place and also offers side access. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking and plenty of on street parking available.
- Student property
- Four double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- White goods included
- Front and rear garden
- Great location
- Easy access to amenities
- Easy access to the City Centre
- Selection of supermarkets available nearby
- Green spaces and parks nearby
- Close to Eastgate Retail Park
- Easy access to Temple Meads Train Station
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days