£3000 pcm Deposit £ 3461 - fees apply
4 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- on street parking
- for academic year 2024-25
- plenty of amenities nearby
- regular bus links
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- easy access to city centre
A fantastic four double bedroom semi-detached student house in Fishponds, with a front and rear garden and off street parking, offered fully furnished with white goods included and available on the 2nd August 2024.
What’s it like?
The property is located on Manor Road, a stone's throw from the UWE Glenside Campus, it is fantastically located for access to plenty of amenities including the shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs on Fishponds Road, local parks including Snuff Mills, Vassells Park, Stoke Park Estate and Eastville Park, it has a choice of supermarkets available within a five minute walk including a Lidl, Aldi, Morrisons and Sainsburys and the property is just five minutes' drive to Eastgate Retail Park which is home to an IKEA, Large Tesco, Asda Living, fast food retailers, and homeware shops and ten minutes' drive to Abbey Wood Retail Park. The house is brilliantly located for easy motorway access and also offers regular bus links travelling in to the City Centre, Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and Temple Meads Train Station. These can also be reached within a ten to fifteen minute drive.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a living/dining room to the front of the property with an electric fireplace in place, the room is furnished accordingly with sofas, a coffee table, dining table and chairs, a separate large kitchen which is offered with white goods included; there are four double bedrooms, all of which are generous in size and offered with modern furnishings including double beds and mattresses, wardrobes, drawers, desks and chairs, lastly is the bathroom which has a white suite in place with a shower above the bath.
The property also benefits from having gas central heating, a large garden with patio, off street parking in the back garden if desired, plenty of on street parking, a fire alarm system and a downstairs cloakroom.
Please note - the shed is going to be demolished at the end of the current tenancy and will not be included in the next tenancy.
- Student property
- Great location
- Four double bedrooms
- White goods included
- Fully furnished
- Regular bus links
- Good motorway access
- Few minutes walk to Glenside Campus
- Easy access to amenities
- Easy access to the City Centre & Temple Meads Train Station
- Selection of shops & supermarkets nearby
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days