£3500 pcm Deposit £ 4038 - fees apply
5 Bed Terraced House to rent
- en-suite bathroom
- garage included
- local amenities nearby
- modern fixtures and fittings
Modern five double bedroom terraced student house with a garage situated on Lancelot Road in the popular Stoke Park, offered fully furnished with white goods and available on the 27th August 2024.
What's it like?
The house is in a fantastic, sought after location on Lancelot Road which is just a few minutes' walk from the UWE Frenchay campus. The property offers easy access to amenities including being under five minutes drive to a selection of amenities including ASDA, Sainsburys, restaurants, takeaways, gyms and a retail park. By car or bus you can reach Cribbs Causeway, The Mall, The ring road leading to Emersons Green and the M32. The property also offers regular bus links travelling across the city including into the City Centre and Cabot Circus which can be reached within eleven minutes.
The house had a new kitchen added prior to the last tenancy starting, with additional decoration downstairs in the property. It briefly comprises; a entrance hall with under stairs storage, W/C, the first two double bedrooms, all of which are furnished as study bedrooms, kitchen/diner with white goods such as a washing machine, fridge / freezer, oven & hob and door leading to the low maintenance garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a master double with en- suite shower room and a bathroom with an electric shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, low maintenance garden, a storage shed which can be used to store bikes, plenty of storage, driveway parking for one car and a garage.
- Five double bedrooms
- White goods
- Walking distance to UWE
- Bus links into the City Centre
- En- suite master bedroom
- Plenty of storage
- Bike shed
- Close to motorway links
- Easy access to amenities
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- Only students will be considered for this property
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement wi