£3500 pcm Deposit £ 4038 - fees apply
5 Bed Terraced House to rent
- easy access to city centre
- multiple bathrooms
- close to parkway train station
- local amenities nearby
- regular public transport links
- white goods included
- sought after location
- two professional sharers considered
A light and well-proportioned five bedroom, five bathroom terraced student house in Staple Hill, offered fully furnished, with white goods included and available from 5th July 2024.
What's it like?
The property is situated on the High Street in Staple Hill which is fantastically located for access to plenty of amenities on the High Street itself as well as on Fishponds Road including; shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, bakeries and independent retailers. The house is within easy reach of the City Centre, offering regular bus links close by as well as being well located for access to the M32 Motorway. There is a wide selection of supermarkets including a Lidl, Aldi, Tesco, Sainsburys Local, and a good choice of international supermarkets as well. The house also offers good access to Filton (Airbus, Rolls Royce, MOD etc), Abbey Wood Retail Park and Parkway Train Station.
The house has been The property is fully furnished throughout as seen in the photos, it briefly comprises; a good-sized kitchen / living/ diner with a modern kitchen; fitted with plenty of cupboard space and white goods included, whilst the lounge area is furnished tastefully and has a 50-inch TV. There are five bedrooms across the house, four of which have a brand new en-suite shower room whilst the fifth bedroom benefits from having sole use of the bathroom which has a bathtub, WC and basin in place. Each bedroom is furnished with a double bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, drawers, contemporary lighting, and a 32-inch TV.
The property also benefits from having gas central heating, on street parking, a spacious garden with Astro turf and patio in place.
- Fully furnished
- On-Street parking
- TV in each bedroom
- Stylish décor
- Modern fixtures & fittings
- Close to local amenities
- Great transport links
- Easy access to the city centre
- Great access to the motorway
- Five double bedrooms
- Four en-suite shower rooms
- One main bathroom
- Only students will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days