£850 pcm Deposit £ 980.76 - fees apply
1 Bed Apartment to rent
- epc rating d
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- council tax band a
- ideal for professional couple
- walking distance to gloucester road
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
A one double bedroom top floor flat available in Portishead, offered unfurnished and available from the 31st January 2024.
Tobi will be running the viewings at this lovely flat, so book yours today!
Portishead is a coastal town within the authority of North Somerset. The town has a long history as a fishing port and over the years the rapid expansion has seen several new, big retail outlets opening and new bars and restaurants occupying hot spots along the Marina. The community also benefits from a sports and leisure complex with a large swimming pool and a boating lake. Portishead offers easy access to the motorway and is just a twenty-minute commute to Bristol.
What's it like?
The flat itself is situated at the quiet end of the high street, just a short walk from local amenities, including shops, bars and restaurants. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hallway, a spacious lounge which spans the width of the apartment and allows plenty of natural light, a smart kitchen with a washer dryer, oven & hob in place, a large double bedroom and lastly, a bathroom with a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from having off street parking, a communal garden and plenty of natural light.
- Close to amenities
- Five minutes from the Lake Grounds
- Twenty minutes from Bristol City Centre
- Good Motorway access
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent in order to qualify to rent this property
- A washer dryer, oven & hob will be provided, Tenants will be required to provide their own fridge/freezer
o Structure Materials – Brick
o Electricity supply – Mains
o Water supply – Mains
o Sewerage – Mains
o Heating type – Electric
o Broadband– Superfast and Ultrafast available
o Mobile signal - Very good
o Building Safety - N/A
o Restrictions – N/A
o Rights and Easements – N/A
o Flood risk – N/A
o Planning Permissions – N/A
o Accessibility – N/A
o Coalfield / Mining area – N/A
Room measurements stated in this listing are for guidance and may not be accurate
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days