£2635 pcm Deposit £ 3040 - fees apply
4 Bed House to rent
- no parking
- local amenities nearby
- white goods included
- for academic year 2024-25
- close to local high street
- modern fixtures and fittings
A well-presented, four-bedroom terraced student house in Kingswood, offered fully furnished with white goods and available from 26th August 2024.
What's it like?
The property is just a short walk from the plenty of amenities on Kingswood High Street nearby including the shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs and supermarkets. There are regular bus links nearby travelling in to the City Centre as well as being within ten minutes drive to Eastgate Retail Park which is home to a Large Tesco's, Asda Living, fast food restaurants and an IKEA. The property is also only a fifteen minute drive from all of the UWE campuses and is within close proximity to plenty of parks and greens including Kingswood Park, Barton Fields, Eastville Park and St Georges Park.
Situated at the quiet end of the High Street, this beautifully presented four-bedroom student property has been recently redecorated throughout and finished to a high standard. The property briefly comprises of the first of the four double bedrooms on the ground floor, furnished as a study bedroom, the living space and kitchen have both been finished to a high standard and come with white goods included. There is also access into a low-maintenance garden from the kitchen . The bathroom is also located on the ground floor, including a shower-over-bath. On the first floor are the final three double bedrooms, all of which have been furnished as study bedrooms.
- Student Property
- Four double bedrooms
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Close to local shops
- Close to UWE
- Great transport links
- Only student applicants will be considered for this property.
- All students are required to provide a guarantor.
- Access to the loft is not permitted.
- There is no parking included with this property.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days