£2700 pcm Deposit £ 3115 - fees apply
4 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- easy access to city centre
- plenty of amenities nearby
- regular bus links
- on street permit parking
- for academic year 2024-25
Four double bedroom semi-detached student house in Fishponds, offered fully furnished with white goods included and available on the 29th August 2024.
What’s it like?
The property is situated on Guinea Lane, between Manor Road and Fishponds, just a three minute walk to the UWE Glenside Campus. The house is fantastically located for access to plenty of amenities including the shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs on Fishponds Road. Local parks including Snuff Mills, Vassells Park, Stoke Park Estate and Eastville Park. It has a choice of supermarkets available within a five minute walk including a Lidl, Aldi, Morrisons and Sainsburys and the property is just five minutes drive to Eastgate Retail Park which is home to an IKEA, large Tesco, Asda Living, fast food restaurants and homeware shops and ten minutes drive to Abbey Wood Retail Park. The house is brilliantly located for easy motorway access and also offers regular bus links travelling into the City Centre, Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and Temple Meads Train Station. These can also be reached within a ten to fifteen minute drive.
The house briefly comprises; a smart kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and is offered with a fridge freezer, oven and hob, a separate living room which is furnished with a sofa, dining table and chairs and a coffee table. There are four double bedrooms all of which are furnished accordingly with a double bed, mattress, desk, chair, wardrobe and drawers and a bathroom with an electric shower above the bath, lastly is the garden which is low maintenance and of a good size, it offers rear access and has a shed with a washing machine in place.
The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and on street parking available.
- Student property
- Great location
- Spacious house
- Four double bedrooms
- White goods included
- Fully furnished
- Plenty of light throughout
- Few minutes walk to Glenside Campus & UWE
- Easy access to amenities
- Regular bus links
- Good motorway access
- Easy access to the City Centre & Temple Meads Train Station
- Selection of supermarkets and shops available nearby
- Green spaces and parks nearby
-Close to Eastgate Retail Park & Abbey Wood Retail Park
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
- The garage is not included with this property
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days