£4600 pcm Deposit £ 6369 - fees apply
6 Bed House to rent
- utility bills included
- all double bedrooms
- regular public transport links
- local amenities nearby
- walking distance to uwe
A five-bedroom student townhouse located in Cheswick Village, offered furnished with white goods and utility bills included is available from the 4th September 2024.
What's it like?
The house is in a great location within a five minute walk of the UWE campus and also offers access to local shops and amenities in Cheswick Village. It also offers great access to Abbey Wood retail park and the City Centre, as well as good access to motorway links and Filton Abbey Wood train station.
The accommodation is spread across three floors and briefly comprises; Downstairs you will find an open plan kitchen/diner/living area with modern units and white goods included, as well as double doors leading out into the low maintenance back garden with rear access. There are the first two double bedrooms on the first floor, one of which has double doors and a Juliette balcony, and which are furnished as study bedrooms, as well as the first bathroom, with shower over bath. On the top floor are the final three bedrooms and another separate shower room.
The property further benefits from an off-street parking space, a downstairs W/C and having the utility bills included in the rent.
- Student property
- Great access to UWE
- Five double bedroom
- Close to amenities
- Off street parking for one car
- Utility bills included
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are to provide a UK-based guarantor
- The use of any loft space will not be permitted
o Structure Materials – Standard Construction - Brick and Tile
o Electricity supply – Yes - Mains
o Water supply – Yes - Mains
o Sewerage – Yes - Mains
o Heating type – Yes - Gas Central Heating
o Broadband– (supply type & indication of speed) Ultrafast Broadband available up to 9000Mbps
o Mobile signal - Very good
o Building Safety - N/A
o Restrictions – N/A
o Rights and Easements – N/A
o Flood risk – N/A
o Planning Permissions – N/A
o Accessibility – N/A
o Coalfield / Mining area – N/A
o Room measurements stated in this listing are for guidance and may not be accurate.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV license, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or misleading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days