£3000 pcm Deposit £ 3461 - fees apply
4 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- easy access to city centre
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- sought after location
- plenty of amenities nearby
- on street permit parking
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- for academic year 2024-25
A light and spacious four double bedroom semi detached student house in Fishponds, with a front and rear garden offered fully furnished with white goods included and available on the 5th September 2024.
What’s it like?
The property is situated on Glaisdale Road, just off Manor Road. It is within a short walk to the UWE Glenside Campus and is fantastically located for access to plenty of amenities nearby including the shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs on Fishponds Road. The house has a choice of supermarkets within a five minute walk including a Lidl, Aldi, Morrisons and Sainsburys and the property is just five minutes' drive to Eastgate Retail Park which is home to an IKEA, large Tesco, Asda Living, fast food restaurants and several homeware retailers, it is also within ten minutes' drive to Abbey Wood Retail Park.
The property is brilliantly located for easy motorway access and also offers regular bus links travelling in to the City Centre, Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and Temple Meads Train Station. These can also be reached within a ten/fifteen-minute drive. Local parks include Snuff Mills, Vassells Park, Stoke Park Estate and Eastville Park.
The house was built in 2014 and is in good condition throughout with modern fixtures and fittings and underground heating downstairs. It briefly comprises; a large kitchen/diner which allows plenty of light, and a utility area just off it and has white goods including a fridge freezer, washing machine, oven, hob and dishwasher. The kitchen offers access to the garden which is very generous in size and has both patio and lawn in place, the living room is just off the kitchen diner and is furnished accordingly with sofas and a coffee table. There are four bedrooms, all of which are double in size though three of which are larger whilst one is a little smaller, all are furnished with modern items including a bed, mattress, desk, chair, wardrobe and drawers, lastly is the bathroom which has a white suite in place with a shower above the bath.
The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, underfloor heating downstairs, neutral décor, plenty of light throughout, a front garden side access and plenty of parking available.
- Student property
- Four double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- White goods included
- Underfloor heating
- Front and rear garden
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Great location
- Short walk to Glenside Campus & UWE
- Easy access to amenities
- Regular bus links
- Plenty of shops and supermarkets nearby
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days