£950 pcm Deposit £ 1096 - fees apply
1 Bed Apartment to rent
- council tax band a
- epc rating c
- plenty of amenities nearby
- close to train station
- easy access to city centre
- good motorway access
A light and modern one-bedroom apartment in the popular Easton neighbourhood, offered unfurnished and available from the 9th February.
Annabelle will be running viewings at this property, so book yours today!
What's it like?
The property is located on Chester Street, just off the sought-after St Marks Road. The first floor accommodation includes an open plan kitchen/lounge with an integrated fridge freezer, hob & oven, there is a double bedroom and lastly a three-piece bathroom suite with over-bath shower. The property also benefits from having skylights allowing plenty of natural light and on street parking.
A good range of amenities including shops, restaurants and cafes are on hand in the local area. The property is conveniently situated for access to the M32 motorway, Stapleton Road Station and Bristol City Centre, with regular bus links nearby travelling across the city.
- Sought after location
- Convenient for Bristol City Centre
- Some white goods included
- Plenty of natural light
- On street parking
- Close to Eastgate Retail Park
- Selection of shops, cafes and pubs nearby
- Applicants need to earn 2.5 times the rent in order to qualify to rent the property.
- Access to the loft will not be permitted.
o Structure Materials – Standard
o Electricity supply – Mains
o Water supply – Mains
o Sewerage – Mains
o Heating type – Electric
o Broadband– Superfast – 1000 Mbps (source: ofcom.org.uk)
o Mobile signal – (source: ofcom.org.uk)
o Building Safety - No
o Restrictions – No
o Rights and Easements – No
o Flood risk – No
o Planning Permissions – No
o Accessibility – No
o Coalfield / Mining area – No
o Room measurements stated in this listing can be found on the floor plan and are for guidance only and may not be accurate.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days