£3750 pcm Deposit £ 4326 - fees apply
6 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- regular public transport links
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- plenty of amenities nearby
- close to filton abbey wood
- close to train station
Six double bedroom semi detached student house on Charles Road in Filton, offered fully furnished with white goods and available from the 23rd July 2024.
What's it like?
It is ideally located for access to UWE and is also within walking distance of regular public transport links to the City Centre via the popular Gloucester Road.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with recent kitchen units and integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven and hob, a separate conservatory space, six double bedrooms of good sizes all furnished as study bedrooms, a downstairs bathroom with a shower over the bath, another bathroom on the first floor with a corner bath and lastly, a good-sized front and back garden.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, storage space, conservatory space and off street parking for four cars.
- Great access to UWE
- Six double bedrooms
- Plenty of off street parking
- Good access to public transport links
- Close to amenities
- Conservatory space
- Two bathrooms
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days