£2350 pcm Deposit £ 2711 - fees apply
4 Bed Town House to rent
- redland green catchment area
- selection of shops & restaurants nearby
- local amenities nearby
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- council tax band d
- epc rating d
- sought after location
- recently refurbished
- unfurnished with white goods
- on street parking
Available now is this impressive and substantial, four-bedroom, two-reception room townhouse located within the Redland Green Catchment zone in Westbury Park. This property is offered unfurnished with white goods and is available to move into now!
Annabelle will be running viewings at this property, so book yours today!
The Versatile accommodation is set over floors with good gardens both front and rear along with side access. Located in an excellent family-friendly location: within easy reach of Waitrose and the shops on North View, Henleaze Road, and Coldharbour Road. Convenient access to the Downs, Whiteladies Road, and the city centre. Well within the highly regarded Henleaze Infants and Junior Schools APR.
What’s it like?
On the ground level, there is a reception room perfect for use as a dining room, a kitchen with large windows and all white goods, along with a w/c and utility with access out to the garden. On the first floor is a good-sized living room and a double bedroom. Upstairs on the top floor are two double and a single bedroom along with a family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property has been recently redecorated throughout, has on-street parking available, and is available to move into from now!
Annabelle’s Local Highlights:
- Great Location in Westbury Park
- Short walk to the Downs
- Redland Green Catchment
- Local shops and amenities nearby
- Students or sharers are not considered
o Structure Materials – Brick
o Electricity supply – Mains
o Water supply – Mains
o Sewerage – Mains
o Heating type – Gas
o Broadband– Fibre available
o Mobile signal - Good ( Source Ofcom)
o Building Safety - No
o Restrictions – No
o Rights and Easements – No
o Flood risk – No
o Planning Permissions – None known
o Accessibility – Not accessible
o Coalfield / Mining area – No
Room measurements stated in this listing are for guidance and may not be accurate
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV license, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or misleading information