Join the team – Property Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager who is highly organised, can work well under pressure and can communicate well to manage expectations.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in Property Management, ideally within the Lettings industry, however experience within a similar sector such as estate agency or facilities management would also be considered.
- Independently manage a portfolio of properties, being the main point of contact for both the Tenant(s) and Landlord
- Manage maintenance for your portfolio: prioritising jobs, troubleshooting, arranging contractors, confirming works with the landlord and processing invoices
- Undertake and document health and safety visits including smoke alarm tests and regular video inspections as required
- Be responsible for organising access, checking keys in and out for visits to properties, from contractors and landlords
- Perform annual rent reviews and apply proposed increases by serving a Section 13 on behalf of the Landlord
- Draft, finalise and serve Section 21’s on behalf of the Landlord
- Responsible for the checkout process at end of tenancy and dealing with any disputes that may arise
- Work with an open and supportive team to troubleshoot and resolve issues across the company portfolio of commercial, student and professional properties
Essential experience and skills
- Genuine interest in property and people
- Good knowledge of managing property related issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good problem solving ability
- Good organisation and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Able to work well under your own initiative as well as being a team player
- A full driving licence as well as your own transport
- Ability to work under pressure and manage expectations
- Ability to manage your time accordingly
- Ability and desire to keep abreast and adhere to the latest lettings legislation
What’s on offer?
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) £25,000-£30,000 per year
- 21 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your birthday (starting entitlement) and bank holidays, and sick pay
- Unbeatable company culture and supportive team environment
- A comprehensive benefits package that grows in-line with your journey at The Letting Game!
- Company pension
- Casual dress code and some work wardrobe pieces paid for
- On-site parking and a fleet of company vehicles for business travel coming soon
- First-class training and development resources
- Full funding towards the Level 3 Technical Award in Lettings and Property Management
- The opportunity to learn from a lively and highly skilled team
- Business miles paid for by the company at 40p per mile
- Quarterly company social events
Please fill in the below if you’d like to apply for a role or just send us your CV for future opportunities.