£2300 pcm Deposit £ 2653 - fees apply
3 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- sharers considered
- central heating system
- close to filton abbey wood train station
- recently refurbished
Recently refurbished four-bedroom house in Filton with off street parking, can be offered furnished or unfurnished with white goods included and available now!
Tobi will be running the viewings on this stunning house, so call to book yours now!
What's it like?
The property is located on Wades Road just off Filton Avenue and offers great access to the UWE as public transport links to the City Centre via Gloucester Road. It is also a short walk from Abbey Wood retail park and has plenty amenities nearby.
The property has just been completely refurbished throughout and had a large extension added to the rear of the property and briefly comprises; a spacious entrance hall, the first double bedroom, which is fitted with a brand new en-suite bathroom, the main bathroom, which has also just been replaced and leading into the large, open plan kitchen/living/dining area; there are also double doors leading out in a large garden area. Upstairs are the further three bedrooms, two of which are good-sized double bedrooms and the final room is a single bedroom.
The property also benefits from: a gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking.
- Refurbished throughout
- Easy access to large employers in Filton
- Professional sharers welcome
- Easy access to the City Centre via Gloucester Road
- Good motorway access
- Available to professional sharers
- Off street parking
- Large garden
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days