£1300 pcm Deposit £ 1500 - fees apply
3 Bed Terraced House to rent
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- ideal for professional couple
- council tax band c
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- epc rating c
- close to cribbs causeway
This modern three bedroom house has a lovely out-of-town location on Almondsbury’s popular Hortham Village development, which is surrounded by picturesque woodland and country walks. Ideal for a professional couple or young family, offered unfurnished and available NOW.
Annabelle will be running the viewings at this property, so book yours today!
What's it like?
The living accommodation includes a cloakroom/WC off the ground floor entrance hall, a modern fitted kitchen equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven and hob, and a good sized living/dining room, with French doors leading out onto a lawned rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (two double and one single) as well as two well-appointed bathrooms (one of which is en suite to the master room). The property has the advantages of gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to the rear is an allocated parking space.
Viburnum Road is situated on a small village development to the north of Bristol, roughly eight miles from the city centre and just minutes from the M4/M5 motorway interchange and The Mall retail and leisure outlet at Cribbs Causeway. A range of public amenities are available in the nearby villages (not in walking distance), with more comprehensive facilities in the market town of Thornbury, about four miles north on the A38.
- Out-of-town location
- Woodland and country walks nearby
- Modern accommodation
- Two bathrooms
- Allocated parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Applicants need to earn 2.5 times the rent in order to qualify to rent the property.
- Access to the loft will not be permitted.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days