£1995 pcm - fees apply
2 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- easy access to city centre
- harbourside location
- close to the portway
- spectacular views
- communal garden
- council tax band d
- walking distance to the city centre
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- bike storage
- secure parking
A fantastic opportunity to live on Bristol’s beautiful Harbourside, the penthouse apartment over looks the Harbourside and the well-kept communal gardens, it has two double bedrooms, comes fully furnished and has great motorway access. Students paying up front will be considered for this property.
Tobi will be running the viewings on this lovely property so book yours today.
What’s it like?
In a highly sought-after location on The Harbourside, the modernised open plan apartment has a kitchen fitted with a fridge freezer, oven and hob and the washing machine and tumble dryer in a utility cupboard in the hallway. There is a lounge/ diner with fantastic views over the Harbour, two large double bedrooms, one with an en suite 4-piece bathroom including a spa jet shower and a separate bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property comes furnished as seen and has secure parking on a first come basis.
Tobi’s local highlights
- Beautiful walks around the Harbourside
- A look around the S.S Great Britain Ship or a quick coffee in it's coffee shop
- A short walk into Cabot Circus shopping centre
Need to know:
To be able to rent this property applicants must earn a minimum of 2.5 times the rent.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days