£1000 pcm Deposit £ 1153.84 - fees apply
1 Bed Apartment to rent
- ideal for professional couple
- epc rating d
- white goods included
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- off street allocated parking
- council tax band a
A well-presented, one double bedroom, ground floor apartment in Stockwood, offered unfurnished with white goods and available from 9th of January 2024!
What it's like?
The accommodation briefly comprises of; an open plan living room, a well-proportioned kitchen with integrated white-goods, a double bedroom, a clean white suite bathroom with a shower above the bath and there is also a small storage room. Further benefits to the property include an allocated space, lots of on road parking and also a communal drying facility to the rear of the property.
- Close to The Brislington Retail Park
- A stones throw away from Knowle Golf Club
- Plenty of Café’s/Shops nearby
To be able to rent this property applicants must earn a minimum of 2.5 times the rent as a household.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days