£1450 pcm Deposit £ 1673.07 - fees apply
2 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- epc rating b
- regular public transport links
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- ideal for professional couple
- electric heating
- council tax band b
- sharers considered
A two-bedroom flat ideal for a couple or two professional sharers, in the popular Bartholomews Square development, offered furnished and available from the 15th January 2024!
What’s it like?
Discover contemporary living in this inviting two-bedroom flat, seamlessly tucked away within a meticulously maintained gated development. The thoughtfully designed living space boasts an open floor plan, where the kitchen spans the length of the area, with essential white goods included, such as a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, and hob.
The flat has two good sized double bedrooms. The main bathroom with a shower head over the bath. The property is conveniently offered fully furnished. Adding to the allure, this property includes the practical advantage of visitors' parking, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Local businesses surround the apartment with plenty of amenities
- Green space opposite
- Opposite Horfield Sports Centre
- Close to Southmead Hospital
- To be able to rent this property applicants must earn a minimum of 2.5 times the rent.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check