£1550 pcm Deposit £ 1788 - fees apply
3 Bed Terraced House to rent
- regular public transport links
- spectacular garden
- white goods included
- council tax band b
- selection of shops & restaurants nearby
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- new decor
- gas central heating
Rare to the rental market is this Immaculately presented, pet-friendly, three-bed house with additional loft room in Bedminster with a large garden. This vibrant family home is offered part-furnished with all white goods and available from the 12th of December.
Annabelle will be conducting viewings at this property so book yours today!
Rare to the rental market, this property has been vibrantly decorated & features a tremendous amount of character & charm.
The ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hallway, an open plan lounge/diner, a utility, and a modern kitchen with a range cooker. From the utility room, you can gain access to an extensive rear garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn, but also features a decked seating area; the perfect space for entertaining guests on summer evenings.
The upstairs is home to a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath, a generous master bedroom at the front, a second double bedroom, and a single bedroom to the rear. There is also a loft room that can be accessed via a fixed ladder & would be ideal for those that work at home!
The property also offers an off-street parking space and free on-street parking which is rare for the area
This Bedminster location offers flourishing shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants only a stone's throw away on West Street and North Street including Aldi and Lidl Supermarket, The Malago, and Tobacco Factory. A vast array of open green spaces are nearby including South Street Park, Greville Smyth Park, Ashton Court Estate, and Victoria Park only a 15-minute walk away.
- Huge Garden
- High-quality kitchen
- White Goods including a Dishwasher
- Sought after location
- Additional loft room
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV license, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or misleading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days