£2450 pcm Deposit £ 2826 - fees apply
4 Bed Terraced House to rent
- selection of shops & restaurants nearby
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- sharers considered
- newly refurbished
- white goods included
- close to local high street
- council tax band b
- on street parking
Ideal for professional sharers or a family is this four-double-bedroom terraced home in Sandy Park. The property has undergone a full refurbishment throughout and is presented to the highest of standards, it is offered unfurnished with white goods and available from now!
Annabelle will be conducting the viewings, so book yours today!
The house is in a great location adjacent to Sandy Park Road and offers great access to local amenities as well as easy access to the Centre.
The property has been completely transformed by the owner and would ideally suit professional sharers. As you enter the property, there is a double reception room to your right, a w/c under the stairs & a galley kitchen/diner to the rear of the property which leads into the garden. The garden is fitted with an astroturf and also has a good patio space. On the first floor of the property, there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath. To the top floor is a further double bedroom.
The landlord is also flexible on tenancy length, and is willing to consider up to four sharers or a family.
Annabelle's Local Highlights:
- Fantastic amenities on your doorstep
- Easy access into the Centre
- Fantastic walks nearby
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent in order to qualify to rent this property.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or misleading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days