£5010 pcm Deposit £ 6936 - fees apply
6 Bed Maisonette to rent
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- short walk to clifton village
- for academic year 2024-25
- white goods included
- gas central heating
Spacious six double bedroom maisonette in the heart of Clifton Village, offered fully furnished and available from the 3rd July 2024.
Tobi will be running viewings at this sought after property, so book yours today!
The property is located on the popular Princess Victoria Street in Clifton which benefits from having plenty of amenities within a short walk including pubs and restaurants and independent cafes and retailers. The property is close to a public transport links, with regular buses going in to the University, City Centre and more, whilst also being within walking distance of Clifton Triangle. The flat is also well located for access to Ashton Court and Leigh Woods via the Clifton Suspension Bridge, again in just a short walk
The accommodation is a 1st and 2nd floor maisonette and has been maintained to a high standard and briefly comprises of a modern kitchen/dining room which is furnished and benefits from full white goods including a fridge freezer and washing machine, good-sized bright living room with huge sash windows and three sofas. There are six double-study bedrooms all of good sizes and all of which have been furnished accordingly, a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath and a separate shower room on the first floor.
This property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Great location
- Six double bedrooms
- Close to local shops and bars
- Close to University of Bristol
- Regular transport links
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days