£1150 pcm Deposit £ 1326 - fees apply
1 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- epc rating c
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- council tax included
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- communal garden
- close to gloucester road
Private one bedroom flat available on the top floor of a professional house share, offered unfurnished with white goods and available from the 30th October 2023.
Jemma will be running the viewings at this property, so book yours today!
The property is located on Northumberland Road, just two minutes' walk to Gloucester Road and its countless amenities including shops, bars and restaurants including public transport links with a fifteen-minute walk to the City Centre, Whiteladies Road and Clifton.
What's it like:
The Flat is a good size offering plenty of light, the kitchen/ dining room offers an electric hob and cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Electric, Council Tax, , Water and Wifi included.
The bedroom/living room has plenty of space for your furniture, plus there is a shower room and two storage cupboards in the hallway. A sunny shared garden is at the rear of the property for you to enjoy.
Jemma's local highlights:
- Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby
- 5 min walk to Gloucester Road
- Regular bus links into City Centre
To be able to rent this property, applicants need to earn at least 2.5 times the rent.
Gas is for the tenants cost
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days