£995 pcm - fees apply
1 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- council tax band f
- central heating
- communal garden
- central heating
- close to gloucester road
The property is located on Northumberland Road, just two minutes' walk to Gloucester Road and its countless amenities including shops, bars and restaurants including public transport links with a fifteen-minute walk to the City Centre, Whiteladies Road and Clifton.
Frankie will be running the viewings at this lovely property so book in your viewing today.
What's it like:
The Flat is a good size offering plenty of light, the kitchen/ dining room offers an electric hob and cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.
The bedroom/living room has plenty of space for your furniture, plus there is a shower room and two storage cupboards in the hallway. A sunny shared garden is at the rear of the property for you to enjoy.
What the local area has to offer:
A selection of restaurants including The Coconut Tree a vibey Sri Lankan restaurant
A bowling club within walking distance
Health club & spa, perfect for a massage.
Need to know:
To be able to rent this property, applicants need to earn at least 2.5 times the rent.
There is no access to the loft.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days