£1300 pcm Deposit £ 1500 - fees apply
2 Bed Apartment to rent
- ideal for professional couple
- on street parking
- council tax band b
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- epc rating d
Bright and spacious two double bedroom flat in Westbury on Trym, offered unfurnished with white goods included and available from the 24th November 2023.
Tobi will be running the viewings at this lovely property, so book yours today!
The property is located on Northover Road, just a short walk in to Westbury Village which is home to independent shops, restaurants and cafes, there are regular bus links nearby travelling both in to the City Centre and to Cribbs Causeway and the Mall and a short walk to Canford Park and Blaise Castle Estate. The flat is brilliantly located for easy motorway access, Henbury Golf Club, Southmead Hospital and a short walk to David Lloyd Health Club.
What's it like?
The flat offers a huge living/dining room to the front of the property with huge windows overlooking the front garden with a feature fireplace , a separate kitchen to the rear which is offered with a fridge freezer, washing machine oven and hob, there are two bedrooms, one of which is a large double room whilst the other is smaller and lastly is the bathroom which has a shower above the bath and a stylish towel rail. The property also benefits from having built in storage, gas central heating, private access in to the flat an entrance porch, private front garden and plenty of on street parking available.
- Plenty of light
- Large lounge
- Separate kitchen
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Private front garden
- Great access to amenities
- Easy access to Cribbs Causeway & The Mall
- Regular bus links
- Quiet road
- Short walk to Westbury Village
- Under ten minutes to Southmead Hospital
- Next to Blaise Castle Estate
- Great motorway access
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days