£3625 pcm Deposit £ 4182 - fees apply
5 Bed Terraced House to rent
- for academic year 2024-25
- plenty of amenities nearby
- white goods included
- on street parking
- sought after location
- regular bus links
Five double bedroom terraced student house finished to a high spec on Muller Road in Horfield, offered fully furnished and available from the 8th July 2024.
The house is in a great location offering access to both Gloucester Road and UWE via the UWE link. It has been renovated within recent years to a very high spec and benefits from a generous rear extension and landscaped low maintenance garden.
What's it like?
The accommodation briefly comprises: a generously sized, open plan kitchen/living area with plenty of unit storage and bi-fold doors that open on to the patio, a big master bedroom with bay windows, four similarly sized double bedrooms which are furnished as study bedrooms, a shower room with a waterfall shower and a large back garden.
PLEASE NOTE: The rent includes a cleaner for communal areas (coming twice a month) and a gardener (coming once a month during the summer months).
The property also benefits from: wooden flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, a downstairs WC, shed space, porcelain decking, spot lightings, bi-fold doors, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
- Students only
- Five double bedrooms
- Fully furnished with study bedrooms
- White goods included
- Downstairs WC
- Close to amenities
- Great access to the UWE link
- Great location
- Large back garden
- Waterfall shower
- Big rear extension
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days