£2495 pcm Deposit £ 2878 - fees apply
3 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- for academic year 2024-25
- close to gloucester road
- plenty of amenities nearby
- sought after location
- easy access to city centre
A well presented three bedroom student garden flat in Redland, offered fully furnished with white goods and available from the 3rd July 2024.
Annabelle will be running the viewings at this stunning student property, so book yours today!
What’s it like?
The property is located on Meridian Road in Redland and benefits from offering easy access to plenty of amenities bars and restaurants on Stokes Croft, Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and The Clifton Triangle.
The property briefly comprises of a large lounge furnished with sofas, a separate kitchen with a fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and hob included and three double bedrooms which are each furnished with beds, desks and wardrobes and lastly, the bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from a courtyard garden to the rear and gas central heating.
- Three bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- White goods included
- Sought after student location
- Easy access to amenities
- Regular bus links
- Easy access to Bristol University
- Easy access to the City Centre and Cabot Circus shopping
- Separate kitchen
- Large lounge
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days