£2600 pcm Deposit £ 3000 - fees apply
4 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- regular bus links
- for academic year 2024-25
- good motorway access
- selection of shops & restaurants nearby
A modern four double bedroom semi-detached student house in Fishponds, offered furnished with white goods included and available on the 17th September 2024.
What’s it like?
The property is located on Lower Station Road, a quiet road that benefits from easy access to the amenities on Fishponds Road including shops, bars and restaurants as well as bus links to the City Centre. It is a short walk to both Fishponds and Eastville Park, offers good motorway access and is well located for both Glenside and Frenchay Campus. The house is just a stones' throw to Lidl, Aldi and Morrisons supermarket and a short walk to the Bristol and Bath Cycle Path.
The property briefly comprises; a good sized living/dining room to the front of the property, a separate kitchen towards the rear, that has been recently refurbished, it's offered with a fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and hob and has rear access into the garden. There are four double bedrooms, three of which are upstairs whilst the fourth is downstairs, all of which are furnished accordingly and lastly is the bathroom which has a shower cubicle in place.
The property also benefits from having plenty of built in storage, gas central heating, side access, a low maintenance sunny garden with a shed in place and on street parking available within the surrounding roads.
- Four double bedrooms
- White goods included
- Modern Kitchen
- Built in storage
- Sunny low maintenance garden
- Great location
- Regular bus links
- Short walk to Fishponds & Eastville Park
- Good motorway access
- Easy access to UWE campuses
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days