£4395 pcm Deposit £ 6085 - fees apply
6 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- for academic year 2024-25
- plenty of amenities nearby
- easy access to city centre
- regular public transport links
- good motorway access
- multiple en-suite bathrooms
A spacious six bedroom, five bathroom, semi- detached house on Ingmire Road in Eastville, offered furnished and available from the 30th July 2024.
What's it like?
The property is in an ideal location in Eastville, offering easy access to the motorway as well as amenities in Eastgate shopping centre, including Tesco, IKEA, Boots, Asda Living, KFC & Burger King . It is also within walking distance of Eastville Park and offers regular public transport links to the City Centre. It is also ideally located for easy access to the universities in the city. The 5, 48/49 buses provides access to the Fishponds campus as well as to the city centre that takes you to Bristol university. This bus stops are situated within a two minute and seven minute walk to the bus stops.
The property was fully refurbished in summer 2022, including an extension and will briefly comprise; a three spacious double bedrooms all with modern en- suite shower rooms and a spacious kitchen lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor there will be three bedrooms, one of which will have an en- suite shower room, lastly, there will be a modern communal three piece bathroom suite with a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, rear enclosed garden, on street and off street parking.
- Student property
- Six bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- White goods included
- Open plan kitchen/ lounge
- Off street parking
- Easy access to the city centre
- Short walk to Eastville park,
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Regular bus links to UWE & Bristol University.
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days