£1200 pcm Deposit £ 1384 - fees apply
1 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- newly refurbished
- epc rating d
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- council tax band a
- permit parking
Newly refurbished one bedroom pet friendly garden flat on Hampton Park in Redland, offered unfurnished and available from NOW!
Tobi will be running the viewings at this lovely garden flat, so book yours today!
The flat is in a sought after location in Redland, just off Cotham Hill and within a stones throws of Clifton Down Shopping Centre and Whiteladies Road. It is well situated for access to local shops, bars and restaurants as well as public transport links including bus stops and Clifton Down train station. The flat It is just off Whiteladies Road and benefits from access to plenty of amenities including public transport links to the City Centre.
What's it like?
Ideal for a single professional or couple , the garden flat offers an open plan living/kitchen area with fully fitted kitchen units including an undercounter fridge ,freezer and washing machine with a brand new glass top hob and kitchen sink. There is one double bedroom with a recently refreshed en suite shower room. There is also a spacious sunny private patio looking out over the landscaped garden.
- Applicants need to earn 2.5 times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent the property
- Garden must be maintained by the tenants (The Landlord would be happy to pay for a garden waste bin)
- De-humidifier must be used
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days