£4000 pcm Deposit £ 4615 - fees apply
6 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- white goods included
- for academic year 2024-25
- bike storage
- water included
- cleaner included
Well presented six bedroom semi detached house in Southmead, offered fully furnished with white goods included and available from the 15th July 2024.
Tobi will be running the viewings on this lovely property so book yours today!
What’s it like?
The property is located on Fonthill Road, it offers easy access to many local amenities including a selection of supermarkets within a five minute drive, Horfield Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Health Club, pubs and cafes. The house is within easy reach of the popular Gloucester Road and has bus links travelling both in to UWE, the City Centre, Cribbs Causeway & The Mall.
The accommodation briefly comprises; an open plan kitchen/living/dining room which is furnished accordingly and offered with an oven, two fridge freezers, a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, this leads into a large garden, which is easily maintained and has plenty of space for bike storage. The six well-proportioned double bedrooms are spread across the two floors, all of which are furnished with beds, bedside table and a chest of drawers, there is also a shower room on the ground floor as well as a main bathroom upstairs in the property.
The property also benefits from the water rates and tv license being included in the rent, a weekly cleaner for the communal areas, gardener in the summer months, off-street parking and space for bike storage.
- Available for 2024/25 academic year
- Six double bedrooms
- Large garden
- Fully furnished
- Water and TV License included
- Weekly cleaner for communal areas
- Gardener in the summer
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days