£5040 pcm Deposit £ 6978 - fees apply
7 Bed Terraced House to rent
- epc rating c
- for academic year 2024-25
- plenty of amenities nearby
- en-suite bathroom
- two allocated parking spaces
- bike storage
- central heating system
A large seven double bedroom student house on Fishponds Road within a ten-minute walk of UWE, offered fully furnished with white goods and available from the 5th August 2024.
Annabelle will be running the viewings at this stunning student property, so book yours today!
The property is in an ideal location for UWE students at either the Blackberry Hill or Frenchay campuses. There is a bus stop on your doorstep with links into the City Centre, Bristol Temple Meads train station, M32 and more, whilst also being opposite plenty of local amenities such as Co-op, bars, restaurants and takeaways, with Eastville retail park being a short drive away.
The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and comes furnished as seen in the photos. The property briefly comprises: a large open plan kitchen/living/dining space with plenty of unit storage, oven, dishwasher, two hobs, two fridge/freezers, two washer/dryers and a microwave. There are also the first two double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en suite shower room and lastly a separate WC. The first floor comprises: 4 double bedrooms, one of which contains an en-suite shower room and two further shower rooms.
The property also benefits from: a downstairs WC, two parking spaces to the rear, Danish style sanded floors, high water pressure, smart meter, a TV, modern furniture, a high-spec heating system, which is controlled remotely via a phone app (pictured). This property is extremely energy efficient, with double glazing and insulation throughout the property, bringing it to an EPC rating C.
- Fully furnished
- Seven double bedrooms
- Two en suite shower rooms
- Two off street parking spaces
- Storage space for each tenant
- Secure bike storage
- High-Spec heating system
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Access to the loft isn't included with this property.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days