£2100 pcm Deposit £ 2423 - fees apply
4 Bed Terraced House to rent
- epc rating d
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- close to filton abbey wood train station
- regular public transport links
- student shared house
A conveniently located, spacious four-bedroom student house on Filton Avenue. Professional tenants may also be considered. Offered furnished with white goods, this property is available NOW.
Annabelle will be running viewings at this property, so book yours today!
What’s it like?
The accommodation includes on the ground floor a sitting room and fitted kitchen/dining room, as well as one double bedroom. Upstairs are three further double rooms and a bathroom with over-bath shower. Outside are enclosed gardens to both the front and rear. The property comes with gas central heating and double glazing. The property is located about four miles north of Bristol City Centre, and within easy reach of the University of the West of England Frenchay Campus.
Annabelle’s Local Highlights:
- Great Location on Filton Avenue
- On bus routes to Bristol City Centre
- Around 25 mins walk to UWE
- Local shops and amenities nearby
- Access to the loft is not permitted
- Access to the garage is not permitted
- Students must have a UK-based guarantor or be able to pay the full tenancy term upfront
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV license, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or misleading information