£2400 pcm Deposit £ 2769 - fees apply
4 Bed Semi Detached House to rent
- easy access to city centre
- on street parking
- close to gloucester road
- regular bus links
- for academic year 2024-25
- plenty of amenities nearby
A modern four double bedroom semi-detached student house in Horfield, offered fully furnished with white goods included and available on 30th July 2024.
Annabelle will be running the viewings at this stunning student property, so book yours today!
What’s it like?
The house is located on Filton Avenue and benefits from being a short walk from plenty of amenities and the popular Gloucester Road as well as having regular bus links to both UWE and the City Centre on its' doorstep.
The property briefly comprises of; an open plan kitchen/lounge with white goods, there is a light and spacious double bedroom downstairs, upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. Each bedroom is fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, a desk and desk chair.
The property also benefits from a good size garden at the rear, on-street parking, double glazing and gas central heating.
- Four double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- On street parking
- Spacious garden
- Great location for students
- Close to amenities
- Short walk to Gloucester Road
- Regular bus links to UWE and the City Centre
- Only student tenants will be considered for this property
- Students are required to provide a UK based guarantor
- The use of the loft space will not be permitted
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days