£825 pcm Deposit £ 951 - fees apply
1 Bed Apartment to rent
- council tax band a
- plenty of amenities nearby
- close to gloucester road
- regular public transport links
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- epc rating d
One double bedroom top floor flat on Cromwell Road in St Andrews, offered unfurnished and available from the 5th of January 2024.
Annabelle will be running the viewings at this property, so book yours today!
The flat is in a great location at the top of Cromwell Road and offers great access to amenities on Gloucester and Cheltenham Road. It is also within easy reach of public transport links to the City Centre and blue chip employers in Filton and Stoke Gifford.
The flat offers a kitchen with white goods included, a large living room, a double bedroom and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. Electricity is included in the rent.
Please note - As the flat is on the top floor the ceiling is low in places an may be difficult for people who are tall.
- Sought after location,
- Gas central heating,
- White goods included,
- Close to amenities,
- Just off Gloucester Road,
- Large living space,
- Electricity bills included,
- First come first served off street parking shared with four other flats in the building,
- Tenants with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
- Access to the loft is prohibited
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days