£1150 pcm Deposit £ 1326 - fees apply
1 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- on street permit parking
- white goods included
- sharers considered
- close to gloucester road
- council tax band a
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- close to parks and green spaces nearby
- walking distance to the city centre
A one/two bedroom, basement apartment with front & rear courtyard gardens in St Pauls. This apartment is offered unfurnished with white goods included and available from now!
Tobi will be running the viewings on this delightful property so book yours today.
What’s it like?
The flat is located in St Pauls on Campbell Street, it is just a ten-minute walk from Cabot Circus and a five-minute walk from Stokes Croft and Bristol bus station, within easy reach of Temple Meads Train Station, and also brilliantly located for motorway access. The flat is a short walk to amenities including the cafes, restaurants, and independent shops on Stokes Croft and Gloucester Road, and is also a fifteen-minute walk to Park Row leading to Park Street.
As you walk down the steps on the street you have a private front courtyard that leads to the entrance of the property. Through the front door, to your right is the living room that could also be used as a bedroom should the tenants wish, there is another double bedroom further along to the right of the corridor. At the end of the corridor, there is a galley kitchen with white goods that leads into the bathroom with shower over bath & private rear courtyard garden.
Tobi's local highlights
- Fantastic Location near Gloucester Road
- All the City Centre amenities on your doorstep
- Easy access to M32
- To be able to rent this property applicants must earn a minimum of 2.5 times the rent.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV license, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or misleading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days