£1900 pcm Deposit £ 2192.3 - fees apply
3 Bed Flat Apartment to rent
- walking distance to the city centre
- en-suite bathroom
- open plan living space
- sharers welcome
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- regular public transport links
- council tax band c
- modern fixtures and fittings
- epc rating c
A three double bedroom, two bathroom apartment for a professional couple, family or two sharers, within Carriage Works on Stokes Croft, offered unfurnished with white goods included and available NOW!
Tobi will be running the viewings at this property, so book yours today!
The development is situated on the popular Stokes Croft, fantastically located within a stones throw of independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The apartment is within a short walk of the City Centre & Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, Bristol Coach Station and Gloucester Road and there are regular bus links close by travelling across the city.
What it's like?
The apartment is located within Carraige Works, a Grade II listed building which has been given a new lease of life and is home to 145 contemporary apartments and several retail units bordering a new public marketplace.
The apartment itself is bright and spacious, briefly comprising an open plan kitchen/ living/ dining space with more than enough room for it to be furnished accordingly and floor to ceiling patio doors opening up to a generously sized balcony offering city views. The kitchen area is modern and well equipped with smart fitted units, spot lighting, under counter lighting and integrated appliances. There are three double bedrooms, one of which benefits from having an en-suite shower room and there is also a main bathroom which has a bathtub in place and a shower above the bath.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY ALLOW TWO PROFESSIONAL SHARERS!
Tobi's Local Highlights:
- Sought after central location
- Short walk to amenities
- Plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars nearby
- Short walk in to the City Centre & Cabot Circus
- Regular transport links
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY ALLOW TWO PROFESSIONAL SHARERS!
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV license, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or misleading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days