£1700 pcm Deposit £ 1961 - fees apply
2 Bed Apartment to rent
- ideal for professional couple
- white goods included
- epc rating b
- council tax band d
- holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks' rent
- bike storage
- en-suite bathroom
- harbourside location
Beautifully presented two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment with an allocated parking space situated in a fantastic central location, offered unfurnished with white goods included and available from NOW!
The apartment is located within Abel Yard, a development within the fantastic Wapping wharf neighbourhood. The quarter is in the cultural heart of Bristol and is filled with independent restaurants, shops and cafes. The property is a stones throw to M SHED Museum, Spike Island Art Gallery, the Harbourside and is just a short walk in to Cabot Circus and Park Street and also a few minutes' walk across the river to Southville's popular North Street. The development apartments have been finished to a very high standard with modern fixtures and fittings, large windows allowing plenty of light and offering plenty of storage space, lift access, video intercom answering system, an air filter system, engineered oak flooring and neutral décor throughout.
What's it like?
The high spec apartment is located on the fourth floor and has a large open plan kitchen/living/diner with a Juliette balcony and more than enough space for it to be furnished accordingly and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher oven and ceramic hob, there are two good sized double bedrooms, one of which has built in storage and a generously sized en suite shower room which is fully tiled and has a shower cubicle in place along with a WC, basin and heated towel rail, lastly is the main bathroom which is immaculately presented and has a mirrored wall and a shower above the bath. The property also benefits from having built in storage, a utility cupboard within the hallway with a washer dryer in place an air system, a smart communal courtyard within the development.
Ideal for a professional couple or two sharers max
- Allocated parking for one car
- 2 bed and 2 bathroom
- Secure cycle store
- On site residents’ services team
- Lift access
- Video entry system that links to your phone
- Connections for WIFI router, Sky and Terrestrial television
- Plenty of amenities within a short stroll
- Great access to city centre and Temple Meads Train Station
Applicants need to earn 2.5 times the rent in order to qualify to rent this property.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, we may charge the following fees should the circumstances arise:
• Our re-let fees upon early termination of a tenancy (50% of the rent, deposit protection & inventory cost)
• Tenancy variation cost - £50
• Interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent 14 days late, or more
• Bills for the tenancy (council tax, utilities, TV licence, communication services)
We may withhold your holding deposit should the tenancy not proceed for the following reasons:
• You withdraw from the tenancy
• Failure of a Right-to-Rent check
• You provide false or mis-leading information
• You fail to sign your tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days